Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #222
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Will it matter if people vote for 3 or for 9? It can be people signalling all choices that they'd be happy to read and discuss. I'm not sure it's that important to keep it to an arbitrary figure. True, some may vote for all selections, but others may only vote for one or two. It would certainly be interesting to see the outcome.

I would, of course, prefer open voting and lots of healthy and fun discussion both during the vote and in the actual discussion thread. And I'd also like to see campaigning for different books - advertising the virtues of each book and gathering interest. Of course, all of that would be difficult to mandate, but it would be nice for the whole process to be part of the fun.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote