View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #45
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasssysweeet View Post
I never posted any files on here, that was someone else. Here's something I tried to see if it was the conversion. I have old mobi files converted with calibre that work just fine and so I took a few of them and reconverted (changed up the covers) and now they don't work, don't even show up on my device. It's really frustrating because I have some new files I'd like to convert but nothing I do seems to be working. I use the drag and drop method to put them in my KF. It works fine with the old files but the new files won't work at all.
Sorry I just remember trying to help someone else who posted stuff. My guess is if no new converted files work that your Calibre installation is somehow corrupted. Have you uninstall Calibre, and reinstall it? Do you have a second PC you could install Calibre on and see if the ones you converted from it work?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote