View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #43
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasssysweeet View Post
I was wondering if you could tell me what your settings are so that I could try to replicate and see if they work for me? Are you using a kindle fire?
Yes I use my KF every night. I just load my books into the books folder then do a force close on the kindle app. I don't use USB, I use Dropbox.

I have no problems. I know the previous books you posted wouldn't work on my Fire and crashed it. I'm pretty sure the source file was corrupted though on those. It's not the Fire or Calibre fault in those cases but bad publisher file. I would delete
the file and redownload from the publisher and reconvert in Calibre and see if that fixes it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote