View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 02:24 AM   #32
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasssysweeet View Post
Where is the Calibre forum? I started this thread and was following but didn't get notices that there were new comments and I really don't want to lose track of this because this problem has been driving me crazy for about a month now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
It is here. Or search for your own posts.

However, if you are reading this you are already here.
Yes, what wallcraft said. The thread starts here. You're in it. Links to replies to any threads you've started or have participated in should also be visible on your User's CP page.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote