View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #375
Valentinka
Zealot
Valentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony PRS-T1, M92, iPad 3, ex-JetBook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by mod186k1 View Post
Call it junk it a bit unfair even if you are not satisfied with it. Anyway now you can consider to sell it, right?
According to PayPal I can do everything I want with JBC now. I decided to keep my JBC for a while for now just in case if Ectaco will decide to pay the shipping fee and get JBC back. Which would be pretty logical decision from Ectaco, I believe. What Ectaco is doing doesn't make any sense to me and doesn't follow any reasonable logic.

About calling JBC junked. I have it for almost a month by now. All I can tell so far is that nobody in our family was able to use it for serious, enjoyable reading or studying since it causes pretty severe eye strain for all of us in most of light conditions. Not even to mention how JBC displays the colors. The only usage I found for my JBC is just taking pictures of it and educating people about JBC's REAL features (which are very different from JBC's official specifications). I guess I can also have fun while following Ectaco's firmware updates for JBC and observing if these updates are making any difference. This is pretty much all I can do with my JBC.
Valentinka is offline   Reply With Quote