View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 07:56 AM   #370
ignacio ferrer
Banned
ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinka View Post
Here is one more opinion on JBC: http://news.consumerreports.org/elec...ok-reader.html

I hope this review can also help people to stay more informed before considering to invest into JBC...

And if somebody is still thinking about getting JBC, I highly recommend using Paypal as the payment option because of Paypal's fair buyers protection policy. It is very likely that (in case if you decide to purchase JBC) you will need somebody else's help to protect your customer's rights while dealing with Ectaco.
So I gather you could/did not return the device? What seems to be the problem? Are you definetly stuck with it?
ignacio ferrer is offline   Reply With Quote