View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #24
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf573 View Post
Try to find a copy of this. You may be able to track a copy down, even though they seem to be rare. I was lucky enough to order one in 1993.
I have one. The Science Fiction Writers of America has an Emergency Medical Fund, to benefit members who incur medical expenses and aren't covered by insurance (like, most freelancers...). EMF Benefit auctions are held at various SF cons around the country. A copy of it was donated to a con a couple of years back as an auction item to raise EMF funds, and I bid and won. Finding something I could use to read the RTF versions of the works included on my PDA was a bit of a challenge, but they are a happy part of my portable library.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote