View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 04:35 PM   #14
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
I try to travel as lightly as possible (Gentle Reader, please to note the proper use of an adverb) myself. It's actually easy to do so these days, at least for a man, given the general slide toward "business casual every day" in the U.S. I can take nice dress slacks, two or three button-up shirts or a polo, socks and undies, and cram then into my laptop case. All business-class hotels have irons these days, and I can send my laundry out if needs be.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote