View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #22
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
...Can't help wondering how much of a thriller the book wll be for someone who's seen the movie, and the interesting, unexpecting twists and turns that won't be unexpected when reading the book...
I was wondering the same thing, having seen the movie fairly recently, and knowing the twist in the tail already.

I'll more than likely read whatever is chosen, as I read a lot of thrillers, but I am hoping the selection won't be one of the ones I have already read (Patterson, Forsythe, Conrad, Harris). The one exception is the Le Carre. I just don't like his books.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote