Thread: PRS-T1 loving my prs-t1
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #10
Avwriter
Addict
Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, 600, 350, T-1, PW1, Voyage, Oasis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I agree with all about Calibre v. Reader but if you don't at least install it onto PC and sync, doesn't that mean you can't use the wifi capabilities that the T1 has ?
Not at all. I have had My T1 for over a month and have never connected it to a computer, not even once. The day I bought it, I used the reader to connect to my router, signed into my Sony acct, and downloaded the books I needed directly from Sony. Since then I have subscribed to a newspaper and purchased a number of books, all without ever physically connecting my reader to my PC. I also side-loaded a few items using a micro SD card.
Avwriter is offline   Reply With Quote