Thread: PRS-T1 loving my prs-t1
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
thomasn75
Groupie
thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o v2, kobo Aura, sony prs t1
Smile loving my prs-t1

hi all
just though I would put a quick note on here to say how much I am enjoying my reader. I am one of the fortunate ones that have not had any issues with the page turning. I am reading like a maniac and loving it.
flying away for the weekend and looking forward to not having to take books with me. borrowing books from the library is a doodle(even though selection is not brilliant yet).
the pc software is very slow and just about works but hopefully they will improve it over time.

thomas
thomasn75 is offline   Reply With Quote