View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 01:21 PM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
That is true, and I am working on it.

It takes more time then I thought. Here a list of the changes I am working on:

- Forum upgrade to vB 3.0
- Removal of all private-related from turcic.com
- mobile support (especially for WiFi people), which includes also the forum
- mobile portal - this is my main focus right now; I program a portal were registered forum members can make their own mobile portal with their own choice of channels.
- automaticed WCC, where you can pick your channels and the wcc .ixl file is created on the fly (this may have to wait until all the rest is done as it takes more time to program).

I am sorry if things take longer than expected, but I am still enjoying most of my time with my girlfriend who has been visiting me for the past few months (she normally lives >5.000miles away from me).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote