View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #391
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
I'm not sure why they referred me to phone support in the first place, because this made the whole issue even more frustrating.
The e-mail support is a general B&N support venue, while they have a dedicated phone pool (at least, I assume that's why there's a separate phone number) for the Fictionwise transfers. Easier to train that group and have the normal support redirect people there, than to train everyone.
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote