View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #122
Delotte231
Connoisseur
Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
Just to counter that, I know 3 mac owners who have had their mac books die within 2-3 years of purchase. There was also a fairly big issue with a batch of macbooks with NVidia GPUs, Apple offered to replace any that died within 2 years of purchase which didn't help two of my friends who's laptops both suffered the GPU issue just after 2 years of usage.

As for me, my Mac has been fine and still is, but then again so are my windows laptops too. All devices will have a % failure rate, some of us will just be unlucky enough to be the ones making up that number
I suppose that is true. Then I guess what we are looking at here is that the % rate of a Mac failing is lower than the % rate of a PC failing. Of course, I could be wrong. I am basing this on my experience and the knowledge I have from the people around me with Macs.
Delotte231 is offline   Reply With Quote