View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 10:38 PM   #319
nabrum
nabrum began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by olaf View Post
Jad - new minor suggestion. I changed some source code to resize the window - the Mobi2Mobi window was just bigger than the height of my screen. Having a minimize button helps too, but I changed the height to 720 (adjusting picture frames) and centered it - that should nicely fit in all but the most restrictive resolutions. I can do simple things like that, but wouldn't want to miss out on other terrific fixes because I use an older modified resized version!
Olaf.
This is a problem I have. The GUI does NOT fit on my laptop screen (I'm using current mobi2mobi versions) under xp/sp3. I normally have my desktop set to Large 120 DPI (Rclick desktop\properties\setting\advanced\dpi settings). Then I can't click on the use new image checkmark, so I can't add covers. Even at resetting my laptop to normal dpi, (which is a pain) I can barely check the use image.

I don't understand why the GUI wasn't set up like a normal window that can be resized.

Could you please send me the fixed modules that enable to resize and/or make the GUI smaller? I'm not a VB programmer, so I wouldn't have a clue what to do with the source.

I'm at nabrum@yahoo.com

TIA

Last edited by nabrum; 07-03-2010 at 11:10 PM.
nabrum is offline   Reply With Quote