View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Sony PRS-300 + leather cover, $99 + shipping - SOLD!

OK -- since I've decided to keep my PB360, I'm going to let my extra Sony PRS-300 go (or at least try to ).

This is a silver refurb unit, in perfect working order, no dings or scratches, with a black leather Sony cover.

I have installed the Russian hack which allows the user to specify font, font-size, line spacing, etc. for epub documents (I have it set on the Gentium font, which is my favorite). There's also a clock in the lower right corner which is my favorite feature.

Best of all, I've tested the unit in bright sunlight and there was no fading e-ink!

I can load up some great content on it, or send it empty, whatever the buyer prefers.

This includes just the reader itself and the cover. You can download the Sony software from their site and use any USB-to-micro-USB cable.

I'm asking $99 plus shipping and I'm willing to ship worldwide.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prs300_1.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	54039   Click image for larger version

Name:	prs300_2.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	54040  

Last edited by maxbookworm; 06-26-2010 at 08:51 AM.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote