View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josch91 View Post
Hey mikelv,
thank you for your great Firefox-Addon. If I'm using the "save" feature in the new version the name of the ePub is always "attachment.epub". Is it possible to implement here the possibility to save the epub with the real name?
I too like the new save feature but mine defaults to the EPUBREADER name (a number like 1.epub, or 2.epub, etc). It would be nice if it remembered the original file name and offered that as the default.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote