View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #14
constroy
constroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: PRS-505 Blue, nexus 7, Kindle PW2
I went ahead and purchased insurance through Square Trade. Did more research online and not sure if that was the best choice but I did find good things as well as bad things about most insurance places....even sony. It will cover accidental which will at least give me a little peace of mind. (I am owned by a 12 pound handi-capped cat and things happen no matter how much care I take to "hide" fragile things...lol). If something happens to my reader seems Square Trade is more apt to refund the price of a reader than fix one, but at least that will enable me to apply the refund towards a new reader. The insurance will last for 3 years and is transferable. Thanks all for the input. As always you are all very helpful. I am off to build a new CP for a friend today and now that I have insurance for my reader I think it will be making the trip with me!
constroy is offline   Reply With Quote