View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #14
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
It surprises me how many people are unfamiliar with the EZReader Pocket Pro, or even with the EZReader in general. With several threads committed solely for the EZReader line, and one for the EZReader Pocket Pro, with hundreds of posts, it would seem that everyone would know.
Now, please, nothing against you at all in any way, =X=. I'm simply making an observation. I'm glad more people are taking notice.
Even should they pick another device, I find it better to choose NOT to purchase a device, than to not know about it before purchasing another.
No sir I take no offense being called an ignoramus.
Actually your right about the general public not knowing much of what is out there. But one point you must understand the ebook industry has grown quick and it is hars to keep up with technology. Not only are there many players in the industry but each player has several products to chose from. Personally I think it will get worse as now there is new screen technology that can accomplish what the eInk claim to fame is. When I jumped in I could count all the models with my hands.
But getting back to your point I was not aware the whole industry existed until I saw the kindle advertise on there front page of Amazon. And even then I was not aware ther were other players in the market until I received the sony 505 for a gift.
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote