View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 12:40 PM   #73
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i'm trying really hard to resist saying "i told you so !" hehehe... glad you like it. that's a feature i really appreciate as well. the painting is probably from browsing from a flash drive ; try placing the portable version on your hard drive to make it run faster.
I've been trying to move the portable version from the flash drive to a folder on my hard drive, but I can find hide nor hair of any mention of firefox on the flash drive. I just click on a new little launchpad icon and select firefox. Try to look in USB drive for firefox using Windows Explore to, at the minimum, put a shortcut onto my desktop but can't find anything.

I'm not sure If I can download the portable version and run from hard drive. Vista gave me big error that program must be run from USB.

Anyway, it's fun lookin at all these new screens.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote