View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 12:11 PM   #71
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
That's a "new page" in Opera's parlance. Many years ago, Opera was the first browser to have "tabs", and back then they were called "windows" (well, I think Opera calls them "tabs" now too). It was one of the features that made me love Opera at first sight. Instead of having the desktop full of browser windows, I could have my several open web pages in a single Opera window (with pages/tabs inside).

You can always right-click on the tab button (in the tab bar) and select "detach", that should create a new window at desktop level. Or you can go to Preferences > Advanced > Tabs > Additional tabs options and check "Open windows instead of tabs". Most things in Opera can be configured.
no, i'm talking about a pop-up window which is mobile and not docked in the tab bar ; i can slide it around, however i cannot slide it out of the viewport. i just tried to right click on the title bar, nothing happened. i can take a screen shot if you don't know what i mean. it's a pop-up window which is opened when you click on the "new window" button in the gmail interface.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote