View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 12:08 PM   #69
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Hang on a sec will ya. It just took me an hour to install Firefox U3 on cruzer USB drive and to get it to work properly. First thing I saw was llamas and reply to mobile read clip on left of screen. Looks good so far. A lot of painting going on, maybe because it is on USB mini drive.

I'm giving it a test drive..this may take a while, I've been using IE for so long.

If this can keep everything separate on the USB drive I intend to use it.

Wish me luck. (but if any problems with others on my PC using IE then it's gotta go.
brilliant, i'm glad to hear you are trying it out ! it won't cause any problems with your pc or with ie, even if you install the non-portable version, really.

the only trouble you may have using the portable version from a flash drive is it might be a bit slower, that is because reading from a flash drive can sometimes be slower than reading from an internal drive. since it's portable, why not try just copying it to a folder on your internal drive, if the slowness gets annoying ? it still won't be installed, and you can easily delete it if you want. but it should run a bit faster. and you can take a look at some of the extra features as well, like add-ons, on mozilla.org.

just a question, what do you mean by painting ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote