View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 12:03 PM   #67
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
why not ? is there a specific reason you don't want to change browser ? if it's just because you're used to it, i promise you that firefox (for example) is really not any more difficult to use than IE, however it works much better, is more standards-compliant, and has fewer security holes than IE. IE is a BAD BROWSER (not standards compliant, full of security holes, many many quirks... problems interpreting anchor links, for instance... ). you shouldn't use it. you wouldn't have this problem if you just change browsers for instance, wouldn't that make you happy ?
Hang on a sec will ya. It just took me an hour to install Firefox U3 on cruzer USB drive and to get it to work properly. First thing I saw was llamas and reply to mobile read clip on left of screen. Looks good so far. A lot of painting going on, maybe because it is on USB mini drive.

I'm giving it a test drive..this may take a while, I've been using IE for so long.

If this can keep everything separate on the USB drive I intend to use it.

Wish me luck. (but if any problems with others on my PC using IE then it's gotta go.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote