View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 11:48 AM   #66
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I don't have any problems with gmail in Opera
the only problem i have with gmail in opera (but it's enough to keep me from using it) is that when i click "open in new window" (which i frequently do, to have the mail i'm replying to in reference next to my reply), the "new window" cannot leave the inside of the current window if i slide it to the side, it will disappear under the edge of the original window. what in god's name is the point of that ??? i don't know what genius came up with that behavior but it drives me crazy.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote