View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:17 PM   #23
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
And there are more at Fictionwise today...I saw elsewhere that <em>some</em> of the HarperCollins books have been "corrected" on Books On Board, but I'm wondering if that's a below-cost choice they're making, too. The first couple of these I checked there are still listing at the higher price.

Many of these seem like re-releases of backlists, although not all are:

Kristine Smith : Contact Imminent e=$14.99, p=$6.99
Kristine Smith : Endgame e=$14.99, p=$7.99
Kristine Smith : Law of Survival e=$14.99 (b&n not listing as available in print new)
Kristine Smith : Rules of Conflict e=$14.99 (b&n not listing as available in print new)
Kristine Smith : Code of Conduct e=$14.99, p=$6.99
Robert W Walker : City for Ransom e=$14.99, p=$6.99
Robert W Walker : City of the Absent e=$14.99, p=$7.99
Robert W Walker : Shadows in the White City e=$14.99, p=$6.99
Laura Durham : For Better or Hearse e=$14.99, p=$6.99
Kayla Perrin : Gimme an O! e=$14.99, p=$6.99
Kayla Perrin : Say You Need Me e=$14.99, p=$6.50
Suzanne Enoch : By Love Undone e=$14.99, p=$6.99
Patti Berg : I'm No Angel e=$14.99, p=$6.99
Patti Berg : Wife for a Day e=$14.99, p=$6.99
Patti Berg : Stuck on You e=$14.99, (b&n not listing as available in print new)
Sunny : Mona Lisa Blossoming e=$14.00, p=$6.99
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote