View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 08:01 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I tried to group on Rating and it seemed to fail returning a "No books match the search" when I press on the Rating group, see attached image. Debug log sent.
Definitely my mistake. I forgot that people would need to have the grouping information for the books rebuilt to get the rating information into the db. I didn't need to do it on my development and test devices because the sequence of events I followed did it in another way.

I have pushed a new release, 3.1.1e. This one rebuilds the db grouping tables correctly. You will see a dialog open telling you that the process is happening, and there will be a progress indicator in the status bar. It runs at around 2 or 3 books per second. You can use CC during this time, but you will not be able to open the grouping drawer until it is done.

Last edited by chaley; 09-16-2013 at 08:42 AM.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote