View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:14 AM   #4
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
you can use adobe digital Editions as the default download program though - I do,
that way you can not have the reader manufacturer software even installed. ( well you may need it one time only to transfer licence code to reader, but then you can remove it ).

then just add downloaded book to calibre from the ADE folder ( or make that automatic , even using the calibre option to scan and add from a given folder)
Thank you! Now I just have to figure out how to set books to default to ADE; I have it installed but never used it except when Sony switched to ePub and I needed to link the two. I did get things up so DRM free downloads go direct to Calibre so that's a start!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote