View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #11
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I use Calibre as my book-lined, leather-chaired family library, I suppose.
Not all titles are on all devices, tastes differ wildly in our household - my son usually turns down 90% of my "offers", for the 350 that now appears to be on permanent "loan". Distance means he usually buys/gets for himself anyway.

That's my personal definition, anyway, and am happy with it.
I draw my line in the sand at this close circle.'
Yep.. My roommate and best friend purchased a Fire at the end of December. Her Kindle is registered to my account and so along with anything on Amazon, my Calibre library is shared. She is not interested in about 90% of my stuff and what she is is interested in is mostly from Baen, so there's not even the issue of stripping DRM.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote