View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #8
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I will admit that I have a pal of mine that liked to share his ebooks with a common friend. The two of them had been sharing for many eyars before they found out about electronic books, which incidently solved a lot of problems with the transport of the books. What they did is to find a standard plaform, in their case it was a Kindle. They registered their kindles to the same account and they were happily sharing anything they bought. The key here is that they were not having to spend an arm and a leg in transportation costs between them, that was all done for free.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote