View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 03:01 AM   #6
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Confesion....

If "share" means what I hope it does, I'll generally do so with all my family's device's - most of which are mine anyway, but all use all, if you see what I mean.
I use Calibre as my book-lined, leather-chaired family library, I suppose.
Not all titles are on all devices, tastes differ wildly in our household - my son usually turns down 90% of my "offers", for the 350 that now appears to be on permanent "loan". Distance means he usually buys/gets for himself anyway.

That's my personal definition, anyway, and am happy with it.
I draw my line in the sand at this close circle.

With K4PC on our 2 PCs the line is blurred, should acqaintances use them, but that can't be helped I suppose.....

[Noto.... For 'Confesion' read 'Confession'

Last edited by carpetmojo; 05-18-2012 at 03:05 AM.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote