View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
Hopskinny
Enthusiast
Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
I share your frustration. In NZ (snip) I note that in Preferences I have the Region set to Australia.
I don't think that Sony realises that NZ exists as a separate and sovereign country! They seem to assume that NZ is an Australian state, because there is no option to record your location as NZ in preferences - location defaults to Australia.

Pity, because they don't spell properly across the ditch!
Hopskinny is offline   Reply With Quote