View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:42 PM   #15
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I know! Isn't it just terrible the way ebook reading and e-lending have been embraced? You think you have something all to yourself and then all the cool kids catch wind of it and ruin it—turn it all common and stuff.
What can we do to make it uncool again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Hell, I remember when I was the only one on my street that even knew what a book was
Ah, shades of Monty Python's 4 Yorkshire men. Did you drink tea out of a rolled up piece of newspaper? (if you're not a Monty Python fan you will have no idea what I'm talking about!)
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote