View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 09:03 PM   #13
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
Yes, the website response time is dreadfully slow today. But so far, I have no complaints about ebook availability really. I've seen the total number of ebooks available through the local library consortium jump up by 400 in the last month. I don't know if that's noraml growth for them or some type of end-of-year infusion of funding. While there was a wait list for some of the books I wanted, they became available for checkout pretty quickly after I put them on hold. Sooner than I would have expected based on the wait-list numbers. I also have a pretty long wishlist and there's at least a dozen available for checkout right now if I wanted.

Hopefully, Overdrive will beef up the servers to keep up with the growth. Other than that, I'm a happy camper right now.
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote