View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 01:02 AM   #276
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Well, since this was the last day of Amazon's Summer sale, I finally did go and get the 10 additional books I'd decided upon which seemed worthy of my money and a good bargain at the price offered (cut down the potentials list from roughly twice that; if the library has 8 copies, then I don't need one unless it's a truly exceptional title that I've read already and know I should have).

And since last I posted, read 4 of my previously purchased e-books (including 1 double-book omnibus edition), which pretty much maintains my estimated 2 out of 5 completion ratio which would be higher if I didn't have a stack of paper library books to finish in-between.

Mind you, if Kobo offers a good unlimited coupon for Father's Day weekend, then I have full intention of picking up more stuff while I can get it cheap on sale where they've pricematched.

Incidentally, I think that omnibus editions should count as just 1 book for the purposes of purchasing, no matter how many are contained inside (but if you manage to finish more than one of the books contained within, then you can count them separately towards the completion ratio if you like).
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote