View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:37 AM   #12
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by razmichael View Post
We use two Kobo accounts but one ADE account - the main advantage to this (besides the fact that my wife and I tend to read very different books) is that we can take advantage twice of one-time coupons. If we then want to share a book we do as you do - bring it into ADE.
My husband prefers to use kepub format and load books via sync. We read many of the same books, so one account lets him do his sync thing and I go the Calibre/ADE route. A Kobo can only sync with one Kobo account. If we had two accounts, he could only sync with one of them. Fortunately, there are multiple use coupons often enough that having only one account seems to work for us in that regard.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote