View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 03:08 AM   #13
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Callea View Post
Hi Lene,

The best time to read it would be during hurricane season. In Florida, that June through November. Do you get hurricanes in Australia? Hope not. But I know you've got beaches. Anyway, thanks for buying it. But could you hurry up and read the darn thing. I'd love to know what you think.
I think I may have to make a next-to-be-read list... As it is, I'm reading the latest book I've downloaded, if it sounds really good... and I only download books, that sound really good...

In Australia we get cyclones.. I don't know what the difference is, but they don't affect us too much here in Brisbane.. We can get some really wild and destructive weather, though.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote