View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #80
Indio777
Addict
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Mobile Phone, Kindle (rarely), but mostly still read paper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I can't see how this can be the case.

At the moment, although Google+ offers groups and communities it doesn't give you a way to track the same content that you can subscribe to through Reader, so there'd be no reason to start using Google+.

I can see them adding such a feature, which would be great as I like Google+, but if there was currently a way I assume they'd have highlighted it at the same time as announcing that Reader was shutting down.

Graham
I thought it might be a possibility because of a number of stories I have read such as this one: Former Google Reader product manager confirms our suspicions: Its demise is all about Google+

But then I don't know anything about Google+ as I have no account. And perhaps the stories such as the one cited above are incorrect.
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote