View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Free eGift card.

Terms and Conditions

Note: There are two different offers here, one in the store and one online. If you buy the card in the store you can't use it online; you can only use the card online if you buy it online.
I'm a bit puzzled by the note. I bought $150 in BN gift cards yesterday at our local store - five $15 cards for gifts and one $75 card for me . I've already deposited the $75 card for me into my BN/Nook account online with no problems. And, both of the $10 bonus cards I got say they are good at bn.com as well as at BN stores, although I can't check that out for sure until 12/26 when the cards become active.

So, I haven't had any trouble going from store to online. (Haven't tried to go the other way.)

Last edited by sufue; 11-21-2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: typo
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote