View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Noisy buttons? Book light?

A coworker brought in her new Nook and I was surprised to hear the rather noticeable "Click" on the page flip buttons. That would be a dealbreaker for bedtime reading. I know that you can also use the touch screen, but that didn't seem like it would be comfortable for one-handed reading while I lay on my side.

Since I'll probably end up buying something online, what other devices have noisy buttons, and what don't?

And can you recommend a good, but not *too* bright book light? Trying not to disturb my hubby or nursing baby with a flood light.

Bree
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote