View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 10:02 AM   #10
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Open the Sony's ebook Library.

At the very bottom left of your computer screen there is a plus sign (+). Clicking on that will allow you to create a collection with a name of your choosing.

If you have your Sony synched (as I do ) -- but many Sony owners don't care for this feature! -- then the collection Title and the books in it will be copied over to your Reader when you plug it into your computer.

Your Title can be anything of your choosing: an author's works or even a genre title if you read many books in a specific genre and like to keep them organized (as I do).

Don
Hey Dr D, thanks for the tip. Hadn't thought to do this. But, thanks to you, I just cheerfully created a bunch of collections including 'Trashy Detective Novels' , one of my favorite genres
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote