View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #230
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by llcj View Post
No, it's not colour blindness I'm talking about. If I remember correctly, it is that women actually have more colour receptors for reds. I read it in one of those small articles in Scientific American a few years ago.
I didn't know about red, in particular, but I have read that in general women's senses are better. I believe it's based on us having less physical strength, so we rely on sharp, early senses to alert us of danger.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote