View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #131
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Totally agree. I mean this in the absolute kindest way - but Blossom has gotten me into SOO much trouble. It's my own fault, everytime I see her name on the main screen, I come running in and end up buying something. Is is possible to love and not like someone at the same time? LOL! Just kidding Blossom.

I actually got the entire Rock Chick series based solely on her recommendation and it's next on my TBR list which is now stretching from here to Pluto. God, I hope I live long enough to finish all these books.
I try to recommended books I've read that I loved or heard good things about. It's funny some books I find amazing sometimes do not have the best reviews by some big reviewers out there. And some books I have gotten because of big reviewers said they were very good I found I didn't like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Oh yea. My reading choices have always tipped to the mystery genre. But I grabbed some of Blossom's recommendations and loved them. Now I have a membership to DANL. Last night I bought 10 romances from Sony that would have been out of my radar range pre-MR. My life is richer for it.
That's great! I love to pull fellow non romance readers in the genre. Please those who saw something here on one of our threads then read the book come back and tell us how you liked or didn't like it. It's really is what makes it worth sharing. I too go by recommendation here by others.

This has been the year of contemporary romance reading for me. I read one historical series back in January and that was it. I think next year I will be adding historicals back in but I've enjoyed the switch up for a change.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote