View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #123
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Totally agree. I mean this in the absolute kindest way - but Blossom has gotten me into SOO much trouble. It's my own fault, everytime I see her name on the main screen, I come running in and end up buying something.
Oh yea. My reading choices have always tipped to the mystery genre. But I grabbed some of Blossom's recommendations and loved them. Now I have a membership to DANL. Last night I bought 10 romances from Sony that would have been out of my radar range pre-MR. My life is richer for it.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote