View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #121
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Thanks. I just bought Hell on Wheels. I don't usually pay for romance novels, as I have so many, but what a great recommendation, Blossom!
Totally agree. I mean this in the absolute kindest way - but Blossom has gotten me into SOO much trouble. It's my own fault, everytime I see her name on the main screen, I come running in and end up buying something. Is is possible to love and not like someone at the same time? LOL! Just kidding Blossom.

I actually got the entire Rock Chick series based solely on her recommendation and it's next on my TBR list which is now stretching from here to Pluto. God, I hope I live long enough to finish all these books.

Last edited by chilady1; 10-11-2012 at 03:38 PM.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote