View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:43 AM   #149
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahwing View Post
I feel confuse why I can't see the filename in chinese when I use the "ls" command while I can see the chinese folder name "报纸杂志". It just display "?" instead of the chinese character.
That is a problem with ls command. Busybox version probably doesn't support UTF-8.

Edit: I checked it and confirm that it is a problem with ls. It seems it doesn't support wide characters. As a workaround you may use ls binary from coreutils package I built for kindle. You will find it on my kterm page in downloads section.

Last edited by baf; 04-24-2013 at 04:00 AM.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote