View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:55 AM   #6
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
I don't have one, but if my existing kindle 4NT dies I'd certainly consider one. However, since my main usage is in a normally well lit room or outside in the sun (not much of that at the moment :P) it wouldn't be a deciding factor and not enough to make me consider upgrading.

With the mixed reports of blotchy screens on some batches of paperwhites, I'd probably also wait until reports of the new batches don't have as many issues. Even though Amazon are great for returns, i'd like to avoid any hassle.

If a device comes along with enough features to twist my arm into an upgrade though and it happens to include a lit display, I'd imagine I'll find it hard to buy a future replacement without it. Too easy to get used to an optional feature and for it to become a required feature

Last edited by JoeD; 01-30-2013 at 10:58 AM.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote