View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:26 AM   #1528
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Does anyone have experience with Kobo gift vouchers and different currencies? The only way to use Paypal as payment option seems to require me to specify a US address. However that makes some ebooks unavailable or much more expensive than my real location. I'm thinking of buying a USD gift voucher using Paypal and then switching back to my real address to purchase using the voucher. The problem is that I'm not sure if the USD voucher would work for purchases in my local currency.
I live in Canada (and use my address with Paypal) but often have paypal money in US currency from redeeming points for Paypal credits. Usually what happens is Paypal converts it to Canadian dollars for my purchases. Not sure if this is what you're asking but I hope it helps.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote