View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #8
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy View Post
I've got 4,000 lit files.
How do you run this on Windows? I've got Python installed. When I run the script I get:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "stress-lit2oeb.py", line 8, in <module>
    from calibre.ebooks.lit.reader import LitReader
ImportError: No module named calibre.ebooks.lit.reader
I know, it's probably obvious, but....
Actually, not so obvious . You need to run this with your PYTHONPATH/sys.path including your cailbre install... Try running this script using 'calibre-debug' instead of 'python'? In the meantime I'll be getting this to work under Windows and will report back if something else is necessary. (Or maybe Kovid will pipe in?)
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote