View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:10 AM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Someone up in the Writers Corner said that Kindle now supports non-DRM'd ePub. I've never heard of an update for that, is it true???

Derek
If this were true, you'd find hundreds of posts here.
I haven't heard anything like that. And I don't expect it to happen (at least not in the near future). But of course you still easily can convert the DRM-free ePUB files into .prc, .mobi or .azw to read them on Kindle.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote