View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 02:03 PM   #14
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I watched several this summer, quite a few on video/DVD, but many in the theater. A couple of my favorites so far are... Next (cool concept and a tricky ending), Transformers (awesome special effects, though they could have developed the characters a bit more; i.e., too rushed), Bridge to Terabithia (I know, kids movie but I still enjoyed it quite a bit and so did my wife), The Number 23 (cool mystery/suspense thriller, though a little predictable), Conversations with God (hey, I liked the books so I had to check out the movie, which was pretty darn good). The Banquet (Chinese film with a lot of cool action and nice cinematography), and The Fountain (had to watch it twice to really see what was going on, really enjoyed this movie too).

I've actually seen a ton of other movies too, but these are the most memorable in my opinion (saw quite a few stinkers too... man, I wish I could have those hours back!). Good luck picking movies to watch, I'm sure you'll find someone here who shares your taste in film since I know we all have different tastes.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote